CALL FOR PAPERS
4th LUXEMBOURG ASSET MANAGEMENT SUMMIT CONFERENCE
Organised by the Luxembourg School of Finance (LSF), http://www.lsf.lu October 21-23, 2015,
This academic conference, followed by an afternoon executive panel on the second day, is devoted to issues central to the asset management industry. This two-day conference is accompanied by a high-quality social program starting with a welcome reception on the evening of October 21, 2015 and a conference dinner in the Chateau Bourglinster on October 22, 2015.
KEYNOTE SPEAKER: Russ Wermers, Robert H. Smith School of Business, University of Maryland.
PROGRAM COMMITTEE: –
- -Narasimhan Jegadeesh, Goizueta Business School, Emory University –
- -Ron Kaniel, Simon School of Business, University of Rochester
- – Roman Kräussl, Luxembourg School of Finance
- – Massimo Massa, INSEAD – Per Strömberg, Stockholm School of Economics
- – Avanidhar Subrahmanyam, UCLA Anderson School of Management
- – Matti Suominen, Aalto University and Luxembourg School of Finance
- – Christian Wolff, Luxembourg School of Finance.
TOPICS: We welcome submissions from all areas related to asset management. Complete papers in an early stage will also be considered. We ask you not to submit a paper that has been accepted for publication in a journal or is close to being accepted. Sample topic areas include, but are not limited to: – Alternative investments – Active investment strategies – Costs of active trading – Indexing, ETFs and the potential for creating excessive volatility – Private equity and hedge funds – Performance attribution and performance measurement – Pension fund management.
PAPER SUBMISSION PROCEDURE: Interested authors should submit their papers as a pdf-file by June 15, 2015 to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Authors of accepted papers will be notified by July 15, 2015.
EXPENSES AND PRACTICAL ARRANGEMENTS: All participants are expected to cover their travel expenses.