15th, 16th and 17th December, 2016
Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Bombay, India
We are inviting submission of papers to a conference on “Emerging markets finance”. This conference will feature state of the art research in emerging markets, with an accent on policy issues. It will also serve as a forum for discussion and debate between market participants, policy makers and academics. Topics of interest include:
– Unique features of EM asset pricing
– Liquidity and liquidity risk in EMs
– Risk measurement and risk management
– New thinking in market design
– How EM corporations finance themselves
– Corporate governance in EMs
– Political economy of finance
– Consequences of infirmities of regulation and supervision
– Law and finance in the EM finance setting
The conference will feature a small number of papers, with a designated discussant, thus allowing adequate time for each paper. There will be a conference website where all the papers and slideshows are collected together. Details of the previous conference can be viewed at: http://www.ifrogs.org/conf.
EXPENSES: Reimbursement of travel expenses up to USD 1000 for academic speakers.
Accommodation for three nights and four days for all speakers.
SUBMISSION PROCEDURE: Please email a pdf file of the paper to firstname.lastname@example.org, Ms. Jyoti Manke, Office number: +91-22-28416592, Cell phone: +91-98205-20180
DATES: Submission deadline: 30st July 2016