Call for Papers, 2017 Paris Financial Management Conference (PFMC-2017)
Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday, 18–20 December 2017, IPAG Business School, 184 Boulevard Saint-Germain, 75006 Paris, France,
Deadline: July 31, 2017
You are cordially invited to submit your research papers (English only and in PDF files) for presentation consideration at the fifth edition of the *Paris Financial Management Conference (PFMC-2017) that will take place on 18-20 December 2017 at the breathtaking and enchanting “Saint-Germain-des-Prés” district of Paris.
This conference aims to bring together academics, practitioners and policymakers sharing interests in corporate finance, financial management, and financial markets. It also provides a forum for presenting new research results as well as discussing current and challenging issues in financial management and related topics.
Topics The scientific and organizing committees welcome submissions in all areas of financial management (early submission is highly encouraged).
The main topics of the conference include, but not limited to: Asset allocation and valuation; Banking regulation and financial services; Corporate governance; Corporate finance, IPOs, SEOs, M&A; Country funds and hedge funds; Debt issues; Emerging markets finance; Ethical finance and CSR; Financial accounting, regulation; Financial crises and contagion; Financial engineering and derivatives; Foreign currency issue; Global imbalances & sustainability; Market behavior efficiency; Multinational financial management; Portfolio management and optimization; Risk management.
– Prof. Alex Edmans , Professor of Finance, London Business School, U.K.
– Prof. Rossen Valkanov , *Zable Endowed Chair Professor of Finance and Accounting, University of California San Diego, United States.
– Sabri Boubaker, *Champagne School of Management & University of Paris Est, France* – Ephraim Clark, *Middlesex University London, United Kingdom* – Duc Khuong Nguyen, *IPAG Business School, France & Indiana University, United States*
Paper Submission Authors are invited to submit their papers in PDF files, no later than 31 July 2017 via the conference website: pfmc2017.sciencesconf. org/user/submit. Submitted manuscripts will be peer-reviewed. No submission fee is required. General inquiries regarding the call for papers should be directed to any of the conference chairs.
In consultation with the conference organizers and the editors of Emerging Markets Review , Finance Research Letters , International Review of Financial Analysis , and Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money , authors of selected papers will be invited to submit their manuscripts to a regular issue of these journals with fast track review. A selection of high-quality research papers will be published in a Special Issue of on conference themes.
– Submission deadline: July 31, 2017 – Notification of review results: September 15, 2017 – Registration deadline: October 31, 2017 – Conference event: December 18-19-20, 2017
For queries, please contact:
– Sabri Boubaker (firstname.lastname@example.org) – Ephraim Clark (E.Clark@mdx.ac.uk) – Duc Khuong Nguyen (email@example.com)