Call For Papers
15th International Paris Finance Meeting – Paris December 2017 Finance Meeting
DEADLINE: June 5, 2017
The 15th Paris December Finance Meeting is organized in downtown Paris on December 21, 2017 by EUROFIDAI (European Financial Data Institute) and ESSEC Business School with the participation of AFFI (French Finance Association).
It is jointly sponsored by CERESSEC / CDC Institute for Economic Research / CNRS / Institut Louis Bachelier / Fondation Banque de France in Money, Finance and Banking / Equipex BEDOFIH project (European high frequency financial database) / “Regulation and Systemic Risk” ACPR Chair / Amundi / Ardian / Natixis / Societe Generale.
TOPICS: All researchers in finance are invited to present in English their latest research in all areas of finance and insurance: Asset Pricing, Banking/Financial Intermediation, Bankruptcy, Behavioral Finance, Capital Structure, Corporate Governance, Derivatives, Ethical Finance, Entrepreneurial Finance, Financial Analyst, Financial Crisis, Financial Econometrics, Financial Mathematics, Financial Risks, Hedge Funds/Mutual Funds, Historical Finance, Insurance, Interest Rates, International Finance, Investment Policy/Capital Budgeting, Market Microstructure / Liquidity, Merger and Acquisition, Ownership, Payout Policy, Portfolio Management, Private Equity/Venture Capital, Banking Regulation and Systemic Risk, Risk Management, Security Issuance/IPO.
In previous years, approximately one in six submitted papers was accepted. The Paris December Finance Meeting is one of the top 2 European conferences in terms of the quality of the papers presented.
Prizes will be awarded for the best papers.
PhD and job market paper sessions will also be organized, so all job market and PhD papers are welcome.
PAPER SUBMISSION PROCEDURE: Only on line submissions will be considered for the 2017 Paris December Finance Meeting. Before filling the application form, please read the following instructions:
Prepare 2 files in pdf format:
– An anonymous version of the paper (the complete paper without the name(s) of the author(s), without the acknowledgements and without any indication of author’s affiliation)
– A complete version of the paper including the following information: title, name(s) of the author(s), abstract, keywords, email address for each author, complete address(es)
– The abstract you will fill in the submission form is limited to 150 words.
– To complete your submission you will have to classify your paper according to a list of keywords. This choice will define the session referees judging your paper.
– Each submission will be charged 45 Euro.
TO SUBMIT, PLEASE VISIT THE WEBSITE OF THE MEETING: http://www.paris-december.eu/
DEADLINE: Papers must be submitted on line by June 5, 2017
PAPER DIFFUSION: Accepted papers will be posted on the Financial Economic Network (SSRN) and the website of EUROFIDAI.