12th – 14th December 2019, Mumbai, India
The Finance Research Group at the Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research is inviting papers to be submitted for the 10th Emerging Markets Finance, 2019, conference. In the past, the audience for these events has comprised of academics, participants from the legal and financial industry, policy makers from government and regulators. Details of the previous conferences can be viewed at http://www.ifrogs.org/conf.html
TOPICS: The conference aims to cover presentations and discussions across the following set of research topics:
– Unique features of emerging markets asset pricing
– Liquidity and liquidity risk in emerging markets
– Risk measurement and risk management
– New thinking in market design
– How investors and households participate in equity and debt markets, and how they respond to news and information
– How emerging market firm finance themselves
– Corporate governance in emerging markets
– The political economy of finance
– Consequences of infirmities of regulation and supervision
– Law and finance in the emerging market finance setting
CONFERENCE DESIGN: For EMF 2019, we intend to bring on board a wider Research Papers, Panels on contemporary policy and Keynotes by experts in the area of Finance, Economics and Law.
– Paper submission deadline: 17th June 2019.
– Expected date for notification of acceptance: 22nd July 2019.
– Dates of the conference: 12th – 14th December 2019.
SUPPORT: Financial support for academic authors whose papers have been accepted at the conference includes travel support of up to USD 750 as well as accommodation at the conference venue for 4 nights of the conference (10th to 13th December).
REGISTRATION AND CONTACT DETAILS: Submissions of the papers must be sent as PDF files only, to Jyoti Manke at email@example.com
For any clarifications, please contact Jyoti at +91-22-28416592 (office) or +91-98205-20180 (cellphone).