25 Jul 2019, Singapore
The Risk Management Institute (RMI) at the National University of Singapore invites submissions for its Thirteenth Annual Risk Management Conference in Singapore held on 25 July 2019 at Conrad Centennial Singapore.
This international conference will provide a platform for policy makers, regulators, industry executives, and researchers from academia and industry to enhance their risk management techniques, explore the latest investment strategies, and manage the fundamental regulatory changes in the financial sector.
SCIENTIFIC PROGRAMME: The scientific programme will follow the format of an academic conference. It will consist of submitted papers on the theme of financial risk management, to be reviewed and selected by an international panel of experts. Submitted papers must represent original and unpublished research. Concurrent sessions will be devoted to the dissemination of scientific findings. Suggested topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
– Understanding and modelling systemic risk
– Fintech and machine learning in risk management
– Corporate risk management theory and practice
– Operational, market, and credit risks modelling
– Impact of regulation on financial markets and practice
– Liquidity risks and their implications
– Risk management issues in derivatives, structured products and alternative investments
– Mathematical and computational finance
– Statistical and econometric techniques in finance
– Macrofinance and financial economics
In addition to the scientific programme, there will also be a policy forum which aims to provide a platform for invited speakers and panellists from industry, regulatory agencies, and academia, who are experts in the field of financial risk management to share their insights on issues of interest to the risk management community.
PAPER SUBMISSION PROCEDURE: Submissions may be made via the conference website at: http://www.rmi.nus.edu.sg:8888/rmc2019/openconf.php. If you have any queries, please contact Ms. Shivani Nakhare at email@example.com. The submission deadline is 30 April 2019. Decisions on submissions will be made on a rolling basis.
CONFERENCE FEE AND HOTEL ACCOMMODATION: The conference registration fee will be waived for all presenters. Hotel accommodation during the conference will be provided for up to two nights to overseas presenters at RMC2019.
– Yi-Chun Chen (National University of Singapore)
– Yeneng Sun (National University of Singapore)
FURTHER INFORMATION: For more information, please visit http://rmi.nus.edu.sg/events/rmc2019/conferences.html